- Established in Kamata, Tokyo, to manufacture press dies for components of a crystal set.
- Moved to Iiyama, Nagano, and reorganized into a limited partnership, Suzuki Mfg. Co.
- Moved to Suzaka, Nagano.
- President Kazuo Suzuki passed away, and Takeshi Suzuki assumed the position.
- Started business of progressive dies for connector contacts.
- Moved to Asahigaoka area in Suzaka City.
- Began production of precision press dies.
- Established Kenly Precision Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Established Suzuki Precision Machinery as a subsidiary.
Started production of grinder for die punch and automatic applicator.
- Merged Suzuki Precision Machinery and Suzuki Mfg., reorganized into SUZUKI CO., LTD.
- Started sale of grinder (PMG-3) for cylindrical dies punches.
- Started manufacture and sale of full automatic applicator.
- Produced first DIP type 16 pins die for lead frames.
- Nagano Plant was built to specialize in lead frame production.
Started sale of surface chip mounter (SMT-85).
- Started sale of depress cut machine for semiconductor later process.
Started manufacture and sale of precision mold dies.
- President Takeshi Suzuki passed away, and Noriyoshi Suzuki assumed the position.
Started manufacture and sale of high-speed glue dispenser
- Head office Building as die and automated machine factory was built. (The first phase construction)
- Head office Building as die and stamping factory was built.
(The second phase construction)
- Listed on the JASDAQ market.
- Head office acquired certification of ISO14001.
Established SUZUKI GOLDLY-SKY LTD.
- Connector stamping factory acquired certification of ISO9001.
- Hitakihara Plant was built.
- Established S&S COMPONENTS CO., LTD.
Established Suzuki-Toshin Electronics (Zhongshan) Co., LTD.
- Listed on the Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange market.
- Established PT. SUGINDO INTERNATIONAL
- Listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange market.
Established S&S Advanced Technologies, Inc.
- Converted PT. GLOBAL TEKNINDO BERKATAMA into a Subsidiary.